Tuesday, June 24, 2014

13th Day - 23th of June - Disney Land and California Adventure


Disneyland a place where your imagination flies. Today we woke up early and got there at 9 am. As a group the first ride we did together in California Adventure and for my opinion was the best on the park, we did at least 10 times; we spent the entire morning and half of the afternoon in this park. Everybody could choose to do any ride they wanted. After being in California Adventure for most of the day we went to Disneyland, personally I think there was so many people there! I think I haven't seen that many people in just one place, we did couple rides there but we return to California Adventure.  The time passes so fast, it was already 9pm . We were supposed to meet everybody in Disneyland at 10pm and then return to the hotel, but a guy told us that that show was not good at all so we stayed there for a few minutes and the guys from our group started saying that we had to leave and we were going to be late but I never saw what time was it, we started running and I just couldn't run, because I was so tired but I was not the only one so I took my shoes off we run we found the group but the show started 30 minutes after we got there, the show was called Fantasmic it was awesome like a fairy tale with Mickey Mouse and princesses, it was awesome, it was totally worth, even if we were there until 11 pm I loved this place because here are magical moments and they are forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment